THE MONITORING PROCESS
1. Press the button on your system
2. Your system calls our telecare centre
3. Our operator checks your details
4. Our operator will then send help
The base unit has a high-quality battery pack which means the unit remains in working order in the event of a power cut. The unit connects quickly and easily to your WiFi and to allay fears of internet interruption, we have designed our Digital In-Home Lifeline System to include a backup SIM card. This ensures no service interruption should your internet go down.
The unit can be connected to multiple pendants allowing you and other users, such as your partner, to live independently. If triggered, system alerts can be sent to caregivers, keyholders or anyone you wish. And, of course, our telecare team will be available to answer your call 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Large illuminated alarm call button
- Up to 32 telecare devices can be connected
- Loudspeaker features high-quality digital speech
- Voice reassurance messages
- Front panel status lights
- Integrated backup battery in the event of
a power outage
- Horizontal, vertical and wall mounted
TED ALERT APP
Simple to use, easy to navigate, download the app to manage your device and get instant location information.
Moveable, portable solutions that allow you to roam, wander, commute, stroll, run or explore to your heart’s content.
GET IN TOUCH
Contact us today and one of our friendly expert advisors will help book the services you need.